The famous fast food chain Burger King has come up with “The Traffic Jam Whopper” which is their new initiative to deliver food to drivers stuck in the tedious, frustrating traffic jams in Los Angeles. The initiative was first tested in Mexico City, where it got a terrific response from the customers as they appreciated the innovative decision by the chain considering the hardships that a driver faces in traffic blockages in LA.
The delivery will use motorcycles to deliver food directly to cars of stuck drivers.
Important Facts About The Traffic Jam Whopper:
- The application will reportedly work on voice commands to make it safer to use for the users and also to avoid any tickets for breaking of traffic rules.
- The choice in these officers is not unlimited and is specific to a meal named the “Whopper combo meal” which will include French fries with either Pepsi or normal drinking water.
- After the order has been placed, the delivery person will take help of the Google Map to reach the location of the customer or to be more accurate, to reach the car of the customer.
- The initiative has been dubbed a huge success as of now after the food-chain received a whole lot of satisfying reviews. The Burger King fans were more than just delighted by the new initiative and were glad to hear this new burger king news.
- Customers were very satisfied with the time taken by the delivery person which was reported to be not more than twenty minutes which is impressive as there is a lot of tracking and finding involved along with the usual cooking, packing and delivering.
- Burger King has always been known to be a dynamic food-chain which believes in giving its customers something new to dig now and then. The Traffic Jam Whopper is yet another attempt by the franchise to keep in the process of keeping in motion the dynamic wheels of change by providing food to customers where they would never have expected, i.e., sitting in their car trapped in a traffic jam. Hence, It isn’t at all surprising that the customers are enjoying this new service, and burger king might have earned a few more fans too. Well, is there anyone who would not want a soothing bottle of Pepsi along with a Burger to fill himself up as he sits in the traffic jam frustrated to the bones.
NOTE: Give Burger King Delivery Feedback at www.Mybkexperience.com
The ever demanding market of today has given birth to new challenges every business faces at every turn. You can be a very big brand name yet it won’t come to your aid if you fall back on the wheels of time and refuse to change and stay rigid with the plans that worked for you once. The results can be devastating, and examples are spread all across the pages of history where rigidity and stubbornness have delivered people into failure and ultimate oblivion. Burger King has proved with its traffic jam whopper that it is not one to go down at the altar of stagnancy.